Skip To Main Content


Enrollment Questions and Answers

What are the tuition costs for the Janet Kahn School of Integrated Arts?

Janet Kahn does not charge tuition or enrollment fees, since we are part of Albuquerque Public Schools.

I want to register my child, what will I need to bring?

If you are a new student to the Janet Kahn School of Integrated Arts, you will need to bring a birth certificate and immunization record. If you are transferring from another APS school, please contact our school directly. We are boundaryless, so any child from Albuquerque and the surrounding areas may enroll at our school. APS Bus Transportation is not provided. Learn how to submit a student transfer request.

How can I receive more information about the Janet Kahn School of Integrated Arts?

You are welcome to visit the school to get to know us. Please schedule a tour by contacting our main office at (505) 299-4483. We'd love to see you! 


Contact the office staff at (505) 299-4483, if you have any questions about enrolling your child at the Janet Kahn School of Integrated Arts.